Monday, July 13, 2009

Tickets For Minor Connacht Final:
  • I have just received a text (10 pm Mon.) from Club Sec. Kathleen Hanmore saying that she has been informed, by the Co. Sec., that there is very little take up on Ros. ticket seekers for above. This means that the minor team will have negligable support in Salthill on Sun. I suppose after last Sat. and the replay next Sat. it is understandable plus the access problems of the venue, Salthill.
  • There is something else, we'll call X, that I meant to put up here but I have forgotten. I don't subscribe to the theory that it mustn't have been important .......after going to an airport thinking there is something I seem to have forgotten.........passport!
  • Very little response to this blog which I thought might develop in a kind of organic way c'est la vie... for now anyway. I don't think the commissioning editor will encourage a new series!

No comments: